Salary: £34,304 – £38,587 per year
Type of Contract : Full time, permanent
Closing Date: 04-03-2022 12 noon
UCB is committed to providing professional development opportunities and will support obtaining a recognized teaching qualification, if not already held. Birmingham College of Food, part of the School of Health, Sport and Food at University College Birmingham, is looking to recruit a candidate with credible industry experience and demonstrable management skills hospitality/culinary business to join us as a lecturer in Food and Hospitality Business Management; to teach in a range of subjects at higher education level.
- Essential requirements for this role include:
- Relevant teaching experience
- Credible experience within the industry
- Hotel and/or culinary business management with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Awareness of financial management and control.
- Qualification in a relevant discipline
UCB is committed to providing professional development opportunities and will support obtaining a recognized teaching qualification, if not already held.
- 50 days of paid vacation per year
- Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Private medical care
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrificing car leasing, technology and cycle programs
Closing Date – Friday, March 4, 2022 at noon.
UCB is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants for employment with the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of higher and higher education.
Unless otherwise stated, all roles at UCB will be based onsite at one of our Birmingham City Center campus buildings. It’s not a remote role.
Click here for job description and person specifications