Some key players and their offers
- Asure Software Inc .: The company offers an integrated human capital management system that helps you stay compliant, grow your business, and build a great team.
- Condeco Group Ltd. : The company offers workspace management, which allows simple control of every part of the workspace management plan on a single platform.
- FM Systems LLC Group: The company offers facilities management software solutions that optimize all aspects of the corporate workplace.
Business Management Software Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- North America
- South America
The business management software market is driven by the introduction of cloud-based deployment solutions, growing demand for streamlining business processes, and increased operational efficiency.
For more information on the contribution of each segment as well as the trends, motivations and challenges impacting the market, See a free sample report
Technavio offers up-to-date analysis of the geographic composition of the market as well as regional opportunities and competitive intelligence. The business management software market has been segmented by geography into five regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA. According to our research, North America will account for 34% of the market growth during the forecast period. The United States is expected to be the key country for the market in the region. North America is expected to offer various opportunities to the vendors in the market due to its large growth rate. The region’s market will be driven by the growing demand for streamlining business processes.
- Management decision market: The management decision market has been segmented by deployment (on-premise and in the cloud) and by geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download a free sample report
- Global Workforce Management Software Market: The global workforce management software market has been segmented by deployment (cloud-based and on-premise) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download a free sample report
Scope of the Business Management Software Market
Cover of the report
Year of reference
Growth dynamics and CAGR
Accelerate to a CAGR of 9.65%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 160.64 billion
Annual growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America and MEA
Efficient contribution to the market
North America at 34%
Main consumer countries
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, China and Japan
Leading companies, competitive strategies, reach of consumer engagement
Asure Software Inc., Condeco Group Ltd., FM Systems Group LLC, Fortive Corp., International Business Machines Corp., iOFFICE LP, Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc. and SAP SE
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Obstacles, Analysis of Fast and Slow Growing Segments, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Analysis of Market Conditions for the Forecast Period
If our report didn’t include the data you’re looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and customize the segments.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]