Today, Instagram is not only the largest social media platform in the world, but the ultimate photo sharing app is now transformed into a huge promotional page for marketers and influencers. In 2021, over 600 million people use Instagram every month and because it’s so popular with millennials, the app gives your business a trendy platform. But what else do you need to do today to get the most out of this popular app? Because just posting a photo isn’t enough for promotion and marketing, you need something exceptional to increase engagement on Instagram. You might need a lot of likes on your posts to be able to buy real instagram likes for your posts and today we are going to discuss 5 tips to manage your brand promotion on Instagram.
- Define your goal – For every Instagram marketer, this social media tool is completely different. Some use it for brand awareness, some use it to generate their leads, some use it to increase engagement on Instagram. As a marketer, what is your goal with this platform? Are you looking for something that is a combination of all of these? You need to set a goal and develop a strategy because without it there is less chance of achieving the goal you want. For meaningful progress on your Instagram, understand and create the strategy, work on it.
- Visually compelling content – if you want to increase engagement on Instagram, you need to create posts that look great. Instagram is a visual medium and to hook your audience on this platform you need well-composed photos and videos. Tell a story to your audience through your posts and a great benefit of this is that you can get through Reels. If you are using textual photos, you need to make them visually interesting to your audience. You can also use IGTV or Reels to create “How To” videos that can help you increase engagement on Instagram.
- To hire – You’ve created your business account and strategized your content, but after posting there’s still one more thing you need to do. Engage with other accounts, respond to your comments. If you ignore them and don’t interact with people, you are creating a network. Respond to comments on your feed and also follow your niche accounts and like or comment on their posts, this will make you visible in a non-promotional way. Share the stories of people who tagged you or pin comments that you find interesting. These are great ways to gain Instagram followers.
- Instagram Store – Last but not least, why do you need to create a business profile the first thing you need to do? The business profile helps you create an Instagram store and this feature is not available in a normal profile or a creator profile. The feature allows you to create your online store on Instagram. On business pages, you’ll also get a ‘View Store’ button so your audience can just click and buy from your store. There is also a Shop tab on the explore page where users can search for new branded products. These features can help you build a brand while generating leads and also help you gain Instagram followers across a wider range.
- Hashtags – To reach a larger audience, use hashtags. These can be campaign specific or universal; the only thing that matters is that they are useful. Set up your company’s main hashtag (#your brandname) and use it sparingly on Instagram (Twitter and LinkedIn are also helpful). This allows visitors to easily locate information about you and your main account.
While you can only use 30 hashtags per Instagram post, it is recommended that you use three to five. To increase the visibility of your material, use both your own campaign-specific hashtags and the most common hashtags. On social media, you can try your hand at celebrating the holidays with hashtags.
- Collaborate – Instagram is a powerful social media platform for introducing partners and sharing consumer success stories. Even if you don’t have a formal partnership with a nonprofit organization, you can donate to charity or organize a fundraiser several times a year. It doesn’t matter the cause as long as it resonates with your brand’s beliefs and goals. Because not everyone looks at hashtags on social media, tagging an account is usually a better option if you want to be seen. Another strategy is to use “cheers”. An unpaid scream occurs when you partner with another company with roughly the same number of followers as you to promote each other to your respective audiences, which improves your visibility for both of you.
- Analyze your Success and work on it –
Marketing becomes a guessing game if you don’t take a step back and analyze what worked and what didn’t. You can read any article you want on best practices and publication deadlines, but the only way to know what works for your customers is to test and measure the results.
However, social media management tools can help. You can use them not only to plan your Instagram promotions in advance, but also to track their progress using social media analytics. Make sure to regularly track your subscriber count, interactions, and clicks to refine and optimize your approach.
Final thoughts –
If you really want your Instagram account to grow steadily, you need to deliver high quality content to your target audience on a regular basis. For personal accounts, piecemeal social media is okay, but businesses need to be more thoughtful. Most of the strategies we’ve discussed will help you get more Instagram followers, but they’re not one-time tasks. Staying on top of your social media content strategy is essential. Planning and scheduling content takes time. It can also be difficult to maintain engagement.
Keep up to date with all the ideas.
Browse the news, 1 day of email.
Subscribe to Qrius